Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:21:26 -0700
I have friends who work in ad agencies and have access to the kind of
technology that might facilitate getting from art to ink on shirts.  I don't
need to insert myself into the 'equation', but if resources are needed to
help get it done I probably know someone with the expertise and maybe the
right equipment.