[oletrucks] T-shirt idea

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] T-shirt idea
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:59:35 -0500
One of the fellas that draws and makes shirts for Vintage Truck does good job.
He has colored shirts, Rock never wanted to do those for some reason, and VT
shirts have a little Logo above pocket area and big one on back. Some guys
like pictures on front and not back. Maybe we can contact Pat Ertle at the
mag, see who does his. I'm sure it's cheap, knowing Pat!  Also, someone on
Stovebolt site makes their shirts, but again white only, what's with that? I
wouldn't order any more unless could at least be Grey or Bone and Green is
better, to match most of AD trucks!  Anyway, just a thought. Maybe somehow we
need to make one up and register it or whatever they do with the site here.
Guess owner has to be willing to do that. AND, is it paperwork and costs to
register a trademark? Time to allow to go thruough?  With all the new printers
at shows that can take a picture then put on a shirt, seems it would be easy
to get a couple of nice trucks, one of each brand to put on and don't think
they would have to be together in pix to transfeer over with "puter" and such.

How come something SO easy,  is always SO hard to do????

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE