[oletrucks] FS items of interest to list members

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FS items of interest to list members
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 21:01:01 -0600
Just to let the list members know that I have a Heater Assembly for AD
Trucks for the years 1947 thru 1952. Please visit the unmentionable online
auction site and enter the following item number 2414128974. My reserve
price is set to $40.00. I have a couple of other items, if interested please
check the sellers other items link. I will have a set of used beauty rings
for 16" inch wheels, but these are the ribbed type, they are not in perfect
shape, but are stainless original. I will have these one on the same online
auction site tomorrow.

Thanks,

Antonio