Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new look for '54
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:29:26 -0700
Hi All
My 2 cents
Steve's truck could be made to look like his picture and still be a
practical daily driver. One of ways us old timers called it channeling, this
way you keep the stock frame and you can use stock supension or moderize to
IFS And open drives. You will raise the floor boards and the bed bottom but
AD trucks have room for this. I would like to see Steve do this as I have
not seen one done lately. like they say follow your dreams there is way.
Have good day
Lee