[oletrucks] Holley 2bbl

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Holley 2bbl
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:25:44 -0700
Is anybody aware of/familiar with these, as '66 OE?  The engine I just put in
my truck came with one and it's not behaving itself, won't idle and runs
rough.  Already set points and timing, and motor pulls strong as long as I
keep my foot on the throttle.  I'm thinking it's full of junk and needs a
rebuild, but my FLAPS is closed for the night.  I won't have a chance to do
anything on it for the next week or so.  Any information would be
appreciated.

Devin

'57 3100