RE: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] How low is too low?(or too high!)
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:01:42 -0700
Personally, I think the truck should be at a stock height, or a little
higher. A truck to me is a work vehicle, but not a beater bin. I have seen
trucks jacked so high you could park a peterbilt under them pretty much.
These are a waste in my mind, and gas guzzlers. How would you tow with
that?!! How would you tow with a truck that is so low, you can add ruts to
the road with your pumpkin hitting the road? I get to see a toyota hit a
bump super fast in his lowered tacoma, and laughed for months!!!

Dane