[oletrucks] Memorial day weekend offering

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Memorial day weekend offering
From: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 12:30:45 -0500
I have a few parts for sale.

1954 2-ton parts

1954 1.5 ton parts

1962 1/2 ton PU

I don't have time to take/post/list all the parts due to the approaching
car show I'm hosting. If you come to the show you can view all my sun
yard parts.

Memorial day weekend

Overton Texas

Jay

903-834-4001 BBQ

Projects: 76 Vette, 57 Anglia Delivery, 51 Chebby 8800GVW Panel, 61
Chebby Budweiser Panel, 50 Chebby Sedan Delivery, 72 Z28,  Chebby
Powered 31 F**d Tudor, 38 Chevy Business Deluxe.... My friends stuff
here: 4 - 1940 1.5Ton Army trucks, 1940 1/2 ton Chebby PU.  Working on
the above while selling and eating the best BBQ in Texas.