[oletrucks] Taking it all off. Want any?

Subject: [oletrucks] Taking it all off. Want any?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:38:39 -0700
I plan to pull the bed and body off my '54 3100 Saturday.

As its starts coming apart I'll want to get rid of things like the original
235, bellhousing and clutch, later 3-speed, rear axle and torque tube.
Steering column.  Brake stuff.  Wheels.

I'm near Seattle, anyone in my neighborhood interested in any of these
things?

I don't want to mess with putting the stuff on the auction site, and would
much rather sell or trade to someone close enough that shipping isn't an
issue.

I need a grill for the '54, and would smile big while trading all that stuff
for a useable grill.  If you can show up and help remove whatever it is you
want, I can be real friendly about price....

Anyone interested?

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com