[oletrucks] Chargeded up!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chargeded up!
From: Alan Quin <alanquin@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 14:32:48 -0700
Thanks everyone for advice . Friend came down this morn. Tested the battery
engine at fast idle . His tester showed the same activity as my dash amnmeter .
this is good . Then I put back on the old regulator .That was the first thing I
had replaced . Started the truck ,  15 seconds later Voila ! Needle moves to
charge .Stays on the slight charge side with lights on . Maybe the old reg. is
faulty . I'll retern it and get it tested . The situation is getting clearer
now . Thanks .Al Quin Victoria BC .