Re: [oletrucks] Ball Joints

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ball Joints
From: "Donald Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:23:36 -0700
Actually the torsion bar suspension was a pretty good suspension setup.From
1960-1962 I believe.Only 3 years. I would just add a disc brake kit and
power steering to the original. I kept it in the 62 I restored and it drove
great. I liked it because you can set the height where you want with the
torsion bar bolts.

Don Simmons