Re: [oletrucks] Kopper Kart

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Kopper Kart
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 22:20:18 -0400
yup, 5 dollars...he wanted so much to talk to every person in line, but
"people in charge" were hustling everybody thru. Pictures of darn near
everything Barris ever built were available for purchase. $5 each. Autograph
was $5 extra. So it cost me $10. Still cheap for the history, I thought.
Only $5 if you had your own item. People had model kits and diecast replicas
of his cars too. He signed those on the roof. Wish I had thought of that!!!

Ed in Mich
'57 3100