Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off

To: steve@OldSub.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:44:53 EDT
  I have done it two ways. First, I used an engine puller and a sling and
just lifted the cab straight up, then rolled the frame out from under it.
When I got hurt last year, 4 friends came over, picked up the cab and put it
back on the frame. They then rolled the frame out on the patio, and covered
it up for me. It only had the front axle/wheels on it. You can also jack up
the entire truck as high as you can, (safely), then block up under the cab
(under door post) then let the frame down and roll it out from under the cab.
                                           Good luck and be safe, Pat
Hollister 58 step