Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates

To: Blaine & Maggie Dumkee <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates
From: Lon Gowan <long4vt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
Stay away from euro-sign.  Their stuff came damaged
and incorrect.  Their customer service was atrocious
and in trying to get them to fix the situation they
have denied any problem.  I posted about them earlier
in the year and they have still not resolved the
issue.

Do yourself the favor and stay clear!

Lon

--- Blaine & Maggie Dumkee <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>