Re: [oletrucks] Old truck junkie

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old truck junkie
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:50:12 +0000
I am building one really neat (pretty much stock) 50 Chevy 1/2 ton so my
wife will have a fun one to drive sometimes.  Our high school girls however
discoved trucks and want to drive them all now so it will be hard to keep
them out of all our trucks, so I am building a newer one for them to drive.
They say the trucks are "boy magnets" in our part of the country.  We have 7
trucks currently licensed and insured at this time all the way from 1949 to
1998.

And Mr Gremlin, one of my best friends here is building two Gremlins which
will be awesome when completed.

Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado