Re: [oletrucks] Help another oletrucker.

To: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help another oletrucker.
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:54:16 -0400
Grant Galbraith did an install of a t-5 and submitted the write up as a
tech article on http://www.chevytrucks.org , here's the direct link to it.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/tech/s10t5.htm

Normal disclaimer of course applies - I haven't done this and can't
guarantee all the info. I do know Grant was a long time list member, he may
still be on the list as this article was submitted to me to be included on
the tech section from him.
--wayne