[oletrucks] MII steering shaft and motor mounts in AD truck

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] MII steering shaft and motor mounts in AD truck
From: "Carlos Madero" <cmadero@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:50:36 -0500
Help!  I am a first-time builder and I am stuck.  I have welded my Fatman
kit in front and it appears that the steering shaft wants to go right where
the frame mount for the small-block engine was supposed to be.  If you have
any info, or better yet, a picture of how you addressed the problem, can you
please send it to me?  All help is greatly appreciated.

Carlos Madero
'53 3100