Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] yes, on topic, emissions testing...
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:21:12 -0500
Hi Mark,

    Well, we have a friend in another county that lets us use his address.
That is how we get around it.  If they make it statewide, we will have to
rethink the registrations.

    The new car didn't fail.  It was my husband's way of thumbing his nose
at them.  I have no problems registering my cars with the emission
requirement.  I do have a problem with it when the state/county said they
would grandfather the cars down.  They promised they would deduct a year for
every year.  In other words my '77 would reach a point where it wouldn't be
tested.  Well, they decided to reverse their original decision, so another
county is now getting my registration money.  I feel bad about it, but the
last straw was when the truck failed and they acted like I was supposed to
buy a new truck rather than repair the old one.  Won't happen, I don't want
a new vehicle, I like my old ones.

Patricia
'56 Half-breed