[oletrucks] my 54 is going to the Yesterday's

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] my 54 is going to the Yesterday's
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:34:33 -0500
Well Marven the main Man from Yesterday's Chevy Truck's just picked up
My PicemUp Truck to take it down to the shop to do the work.
 I can't wait to get it back so I can drive it at 60 mh to the malt shop
OH BOY.

the list
1.  late model rear end new 3:08 Gears & Bearings center the rear end
2. Late Model Tran's rebuild clutch resurface flywheel 4 speed in the floor
3. New Ididit Steering Column  Saginaw Power steering gear and Pump
all hooked up and working with no problems on my 235 cid
4. new Fire wall pad installed
I will Pick it up and drive it home for an 80 Mile shack down drive it
better be right
email me of list for priceing

Will let all Know when it gets Home In 2 weeks

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U