Re: [oletrucks] Wiring question.

To: mark treutelaar <phoneman@ticon.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring question.
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:13:38 -0400
Hey Mark,

Going by memory, which can be dangerous...

One wire goes to the Tail Light at the Head Light Switch and the other goes
to the Stop Switch on the toe board.  I assume the aren't any turn signals
on this truck, so the wires will just jump from left side to right
side...that's it!

Regards,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake