[oletrucks] junking engines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] junking engines
From: jeffros54@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:53:53 +0000
Hi All,
 I'm getting ready to junk about 5 216/235 engines and was wondering if anyone
is looking for any parts? I will save some stuff,  (unless someone wants it
also) (heads, intakes, starters, and some of the sheet metal). Most of the
engines that are being junked came out of trucks that were not covered up,
(rain water in crank cases). If anyone is interested in some parts ping me off
list and I'll see what I can do to help you out.
    Later

         Jeff  Burk

         Springfield, Oregon

Working on 37 1/2 ton pickup and 37 1/2 ton panel
                             (Looking for rear fenders for both)