[oletrucks] fuel system

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel system
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have vendor and part number suggestions for fuel pump, premade fuel
line(s),
and fuel filter for the 58/59 Chevy small block?  I would probably prefer
stainless for
the lines.

>From the shop manual/assembly manual, it looks like it's supposed to have the
>glass bowl
fuel filter directly attached to the carb or with a short stub of fuel line,
but in all
cases, the pictures show the air cleaner shrouding the actual details.

I prefer stock appearance as much as possible.

Thanks for any assistance,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban, V8, 3-speed + OD
58 GMC NAPCO 1/2 ton wideside pickup, 6 cyl, 4-speed, orig power steering
Knoxville, TN