Re: [oletrucks] Bad email?

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bad email?
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:52:16 EST
In a message dated 10/31/04 4:35:01 PM Central Standard Time, glperry@fwi.com
writes:

> Everyday, more than once, I get message
> from that address with puter holding it for Virus. I'm also getting
> "Returned
> Mail" that I haven't sent, to odd as heck addresses, not ones I use. I did a
> virus and check-up scan on puter, it says all is OK here???

  Someone on this group has the virus. I have the same thing going on with my
computer. Like you, I've had it scanned, checked, cleaned, and protected. The
emails are not coming from my computer, but the emails say they are. Wayne
got one from me, a while ago, but it wasn't from me. AOL has looked into it,
and
says there is nothing wrong with my mail server, it's someone in my mailbox.
I know it's not spreading through the list, (so let's not start a big long
panic thread about it) but I have several list members addresses in my mailbox,
and I'm sure it's got to be one of them. It doesn't seen to hurt anything, just
a pain in the @ss. Grump, let me know if you find a cure, or a source.
Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.