[oletrucks] mig welder

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] mig welder
From: <machone@attg.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:35:01 -0800
I'm planning on buying a mig welder to use for welding in patch panels on my
59 and any other projects that come up.  I would like one that will weld up to
1/4" mild steel.  I have experience with a mig welder that uses flux core
wire, but I would like a good quality one that uses gas.  I would like to stay
under or around $400.  If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Donny
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.