[oletrucks] Truck Buider Mag.. was- Magazine with good articles for once

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Buider Mag.. was- Magazine with good articles for once.
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:57:57 +0000
Any one subsribe to this magazine? I've never heard of it but am always on
the lookout for new reading material. I checked them out on the web, they
also cost twice as much as the other truck magazines. As I am a customizer,
I'm always looking for new stuff. can anyone recomend this mag?

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm