[oletrucks] engine swap for horse trailer

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] engine swap for horse trailer
From: "Dennis Larson" <DLLarson1@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:40:24 -0800
You will need a 350 engine and and new trans to go with it.  Get rid of the
torque tube and get a Camaro rearend or something.  You'll have to check
around for rear adapter kit, someone might have one out now.  Also update to
disc brakes, there is a kit avail for that, and it goes right on you stock
axle.  You're talking 2 horse side by side right?  I like to have a long
wheelbase and have a Ford extended cab F250 to pull my 2 horse slant.