Re: [oletrucks] rear bearings

To: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear bearings
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:11:30 -0500
I'm a bit confused--- I didn't think a torque tube setup would mate up to a
later model rear as you stated the previous owner installed a later model
rear end in your truck. Doesn't the tube seal up against the pinion flange?
To pull the axle bearing you may have to apply a liberal amount of
releasing agent such as PBBlaster or equivalent, might have to apply a bit
of heat also if really stuck..   --wayne