[oletrucks] king pins

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] king pins
From: "michael fiorenza" <fiofam83@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:06:24 -0400
Hello to all,

I have a question about installing new king pins. I have disassembled the
front end and removed the old king pins. I looked at a tech article from the
vendor that I purchased the king pin kit from and it states that the spindles
need to be reamed and sleeved. So here is the question . do I need to bring
the spindles to a machine shop or can I do the work myself and if so what is
the process , Or do I just press in the new bushings and king pin and call it
a day. Any help or ideas will be appreciated.

Mike Fiorenza
55 T.F panel