[oletrucks] t-shirt payments

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirt payments
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:55:50 -0400
All,
   Been receiving many payments for the shirts via USPS and paypal, I
appreciate everyone being so prompt with this. I have not been e-mailing
confirmation of payment received but am keeping a close watch on the
process. If you do not hear anything from me please assume that your
payment was received accurately. I'm comparing the submitted forms to the
funds received and will only email anyone if something is out of whack or
if I have a form and have not received the funds at shipping time, or
received funds and no submitted order form. The funds not received stack is
only about 10, so things are going very well.    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne