[oletrucks] Vehicle Transporting (A little off topic)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vehicle Transporting (A little off topic)
From: BillK303@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:25:15 -0400
I have read through the years about folks moving trucks from one place to
another, and which way might be the best way, I paid them little mind, I have
my truck. (still working on it)

As it turns out though, the first car I ever drove just went up for sale and I
am buying it. My cousin had a week moment 5 years ago and sold it. It went to
Texas at that time. I need to find the most cost effective way to get it out of
Texas and back up here to New England. (more specifically Northeastern
Massachusetts)

I have been contacting the proffessional closed carriers (it is a 1931 Model A
Sport  Coupe, with a canvas top) and they want on the average of 1,500.00 to
ship it.

Anyone have any other good ideas that might cost less??

I don't own a pick up that I could rundown and get it with.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bill King
1952 Chevy 1/2 ton 5-window
1931 Model A Ford Tudor