RE: [oletrucks] steering stabilizer

To: "Luke Zsiga" <zigga50@gmail.com>, "oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] steering stabilizer
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:49:10 -0700
I have one on my stock frontend '57 with a bigblock, no issues turning the
old G60 -15 bias ply tires.  It used to get a sway/shimmy, but the
stabablizer reduced it tremdously.

  In act a few years ago I put a large unit on my Dads '69 Pete w/power
steering...he didn't know how he'd gotten along for so long with out it.

As for fit, you'll probably have to determine that yourself.

<old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>