[oletrucks] Door Alignment

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Alignment
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:47:35 EDT
Been working on the doors on my TF, and they fit with a nice gap all  around,
except along the windshield pillars, and just below the window along the
cowl.  I have them as far back as the sills will allow, but still too small  of
gap along the front.  Any suggestions on how to create a wider gap up  front?
 Been thinking about grinding the edge down, then re-welding the  skins to
the support.  Will that work?  Better ideas?
Thanks,
Ed.