[oletrucks] '55 1st Deluxe cab indshield exchange

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '55 1st Deluxe cab indshield exchange
From: Mark Self <bulletnose@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:52:23 -0700
I'm doing the glass in my '55 1st series deluxe cab truck.  I ordered
the deluxe weatherstripping from Chevy Duty.  I thought it would have
a chrome be d in it.  My truck has the thin stainless, very simmilar
to the trim around the side windows in the oors.  The tech guy at
Chevy Duty said to hold onto the trim I have as it's not being made
anymore.  My question is this:

"How do I go about getting this trim out of the truck without damaging
it, or should I just have a glass shop do it?"

Thanks in advance.

Mark Self