[oletrucks] irag truck hand conversion

To: harley_daddy1@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] irag truck hand conversion
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
hey wolf,
i got a van conversion place just down the street from me,
i could go in there and ask them for info or donations or whatever. -im
in nor-cal.
i am willing to bet theres a simliar place in chicago-we only have 90k
people here and theres one.
get teh media involved, get his officers in volved. theres bound to be
come depression and this is a good booster. nothin like a ole truck to
bring a smile and if hes in the mood to help build-a sense of
accomplishment!
im far away but will do wahtever i can to help!
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org

http://farechase.yahoo.com