[oletrucks] 81 camaro front end

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 81 camaro front end
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:09:48 -0500
Hi folks it has been awhile since I posted last. Lots has happened since
2003. Anyway, I am hoping to get started back on my 55 2nd series. I am a
little concerned about getting it to far tore down and not being able to get
it back together again. I do have a chance to get a 1981 Camaro. Does anyone
know if the front end will work under my 55 2nd sewries? Should I continue
the search for a mid 70's Camaro or Nova?
   Thanks for the help..
                Tom in SC
                55 2nd
                97 S-10