[oletrucks] Front Anti-Saway Bar Install

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Anti-Saway Bar Install
From: "Williams Grant Civ Det 2, 412 AMXS/MXA2T"
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:47:49 -0000
Hi All,

I started to install a front anti-sway bar on my 50 GMC last night and the
darn thing doesn't seem to be right. The instructions say no holes to drill.
The install is supposed to use existing holes in the front frame cross
member with supplied brackets. But, there are not the holes they said to use
and the cross member looks a bit different than the diagram in the
instructions. The factory install book is no help because the after market
one I have is a different set up altogether.  Only thing I can figure is the
thing is different between GMC and Chevy. Any input on this.

Grant