[oletrucks] Disc brake conversion problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Disc brake conversion problems
From: phoneman@ticon.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:45:54 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [oletrucks] website updated - new GMC / Chevy 55-59 pics, ads...
From:    GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date:    Tue, January 24, 2006 10:51 am
To:      oletrucks@autox.team.net

  Hi I have almost completed a  front Disc brake converion on my 1955
Chevy 1/2 ton . I also installed a  dual chamber master clylinder . Im
having several problems . One is that my brake pedal doesnt spring back
like it did before the conversion. Did anyone ese have that problem ?
Also the master cylinders cover clamp in the front cannot easily be
removed because it hits the bolt on the new bracket . Did anyone else
have that problem?Thanks for any help as always Mark T