[oletrucks] 47-53 Chev 3100 pick-up

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 47-53 Chev 3100 pick-up
From: Willy Morrison <willymorrison@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:03:00 -0800 (PST)
Has anybody out there got any experience with the rear leaf springs. My eyes on
main leaves are oval and should be replaced. I'm considering having the local
spring shop make new main leaf and remove some of existing leaves to lower
stance of truck.Will that work and what leaves will have to be removed. OR
should I spend $ 500.  on a new pair of springs from i.e. Eaton Springs. Would
appreciate you sharing any info to make this decision easier.