[oletrucks] burb tank

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] burb tank
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
hey durwood-i can(or any competent welder) can make you a steel tank
with 20 gal capacity that fits in stock location.
or i got a guy here who can weld you up a alum tank to fit(last tank he
did cost 400$)
if you get local guy-tell him he is making you a pressurized WATER
tank. NEVER mention gas anytime ever. just give him specs and let him
do it.
if you look up when the tank is mounted-you can see about 10-15 inches
of free space in front or behind it-thats the space you 'extend' the
tank to create capacity as your stock tank is only 13 gal(vs 17.5 for
teh cab tank). BTW-its the EXACT same tank as the 47-49e trucks.
let me know. ill charge you materials, shipping, and 15$/hour-special
'ole-trucker' rate.
or ill do it for free if you bring me my wheels from portland!(6-19.5
duallie wheels to fit my 55.5 camper.)
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org