[oletrucks] Looking 4 Jeep

To: "Z OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking 4 Jeep
From: "Rob Butler The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:42:10 -0700
I am currently looking to buy a Jeep CJ-7 or a Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Style.
An increase in my family requires me to have a Back Seat!!!!  I will be
parking my pickup for some mandatory restoration, so I am looking.  I have a
lifted and well equipped 77 GMC Jimmy (Blazer) that I will be needing to get
rid of in order to do this at all.  Is anyone aware of a Jeep or LC that is
available???

Thanks!!!!
Rob

Rob...The ToonMan
Sasquatch Artworks
Custom Automotive Cartoons
www.chevytrucks.org/squatch-art<about:blank>

toyota.land.cruiser.fj40.1978.small.jpg]