Re: [oletrucks] UPDATE: Runningboards

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] UPDATE: Runningboards
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:23:47 -0400
Hey, Tim

I was a full-time singer-songwriter-performer for 30 years ... but I
stepped in some dung and came out smelling like a rose (my friends
always complained about me having that ability) at a very big
performance I did 5 years ago:  Some exec's from AT&T came to that
show and to make a long story short ... we had dinner, they visited
my web site to check out my music and asked me who built it.  When I
told them I did, they offered me some free-lance work at $100/hr.
building sites for AT&T.  Who could pass that up, right?

Well, one thing led to another ... I'll be 56 next Feb. and the idea
of running all over the place with my guitars and equipment isn't as
exciting as it use to be.  Plus, listen to what gets played on the
radio these days, right?

So, I've simplified things to what I love the most -- writing songs,
recording in my home studio, and selling CDs off my web site ...
which also gets me a lot of radio airplay all over the globe.

Glad to hear you did that with your chassis and are happy with it,
Tim!  I'll be getting my boards done in 2-3 weeks.

Alan Horvath
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy