[oletrucks] New tires on an old truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New tires on an old truck
From: Stephen Morris <wianno@tidewater.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:22:51 -0400
I just put a set of Coker 600x16 wide whitewall radial tires on my 1946
Chevy pickup. What a difference! The old bias tires wobbled and hunted
on the back roads around here making the truck less than relaxing to
drive. The new tires track straight and true. If you're considering a
new set of tires for your classic truck, go radials. They were
expensive but worth every penny. This is absolutely the best single
thing I've done to the truck in the three years I've had it.
Steve in Maine