Re: [oletrucks] 1956 GMC "Operating your new GMC truck" Booklet

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1956 GMC "Operating your new GMC truck" Booklet
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:37:49 -0700
Bill, what I'm really looking for are the instructions on how to check the
level of fluid in the 4spd Hydramatic. I have the owners manual, but it says
check the operating manual. The attachment you sent me would be fine, but
the format doesn't allow me to print the individual pages. They flip from
page to page automatically, with no control buttons allowing you to print.
How do you do that? I think I can copy individual pages to the clipboard,
and print from there. If not, I'll email you again. Thanks, Bob K