Re: [oletrucks] my 41 Art Deco

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] my 41 Art Deco
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 22:25:06 -0400
I understand, Pat.

My truck looks fairly original, too ... but I have a 350/350 combo
with a mid 70s Chevy 12 bolt rear and my interior is going to look
like nothing less than a Horvath Original!
:o)
My steering wheel is a '75 Caddy tilt that I covered in elk:
http://alanhorvath.com/54chevy/steeringwheel_new3.php

Alan
http://www.AlanHorvath.com/54chevy