Re: [Spridgets] Pack 42; Seattle 20

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pack 42; Seattle 20
From: Ken Gerdes <kengrds@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:28:53 -0800 (PST)
I've got a 53' 3100 that i've been working on for a couple of years. So far
it's got a 9'' rear end disc brakes all around , 350 motor and trannie and a
firebird front stub. Now i'm looking at the rear suspension and thinking about
a trailing. mabe off a mid 60's Chevy. Question is are they too long and if
they are can they be cut down or modified. Is the lenght diferent between the
short box and long box. Or have any of you guys made your own. It looks like a
fun little project and would love to have the ride you get with this setup. The
stub i did not do myself. Just a little bit over my head. But with a few tips
from the pros on the list mabe i can get somethine going here.           Thanks

  Ken
  IA.
  53'
  3100