[oletrucks] 58 wiper motor

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, oletruck oletruck
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 wiper motor
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:30:45 +0000
obviously i'm getting my dash together; but first thing i need to get
installed is the wipers. my 58 has an electric wiper motor (woohoo!). the
motor has a rotary switch with a cable, same as the vacumn wipers. the switch
is located on the motor and the cable operates the switch. i want to relocate
the wiper switch somewhere else but the cable is only long enough to reach the
center hole.
i looked into getting a new electric wiper motor. LMC has 2 motors for the
55-59 years. one is a vacumn to electric conversion motor; the other is an
electric replacement motor for 58-59 yrs. the website says they are not
interchangeable. which one do i have??? Kurt 58 3100 Apache project the
"Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go
asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the
car.
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail.-get your
"fix".