Re: [oletrucks] A/C kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A/C kits
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:30:12 -0400
Hey, Keith

I can't show you any pics of a '56 ... just my '54 ... but I installed
the Old Air Hurricane Unit -- see pics and notes here:
http://alanhorvath.com/54chevy/hurricane.php

It was a lot less $$$ than Vintage ... I've had it through 4 Summers,
here in New Jersey ... and I have absolutely NO complaints.

PS - I especially like it *without* the plastic, under-the-dash
plenum!  (see my pics via link above)

All the best with your project!

Alan
http://www.AlanHorvath.com/54chevy