[oletrucks] Truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck for sale
From: mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:46:52 -0400
Guys & gals,
? I have decided to sell my pride and joy;?1948 Chevy 3100 Deluxe cab.? I have
owned her since 1995 and taken her from a derelict to a show winning beauty.? I
thought I would give the list members first shot before I get serious in Old
Cars Weekly and/or E-Pay.? It is a cab-on restification with a '54 235 engine
completely redone, '65 3-speed OD trans, '59 rebuilt open drive rear end w/3.90
gears.? Interior, gauges, brakes, suspension, all redone.? It came from TX and
is not rusty.? Body was stripped, straightened, and painted the wettest looking
black you will see.? It has taken over 75 trophies in shows since it was
completed in 2001.? I've driven it 4000 careful miles since then.??Runs and
drives like new; can maintain highway speeds without strain.? Checkout my web
site for lots of pics. http://mikes-old-cars-and-trucks.50megs.com/photo.html
? I have always had the desire for an orphan car or truck and decided it's time
to move on to that dream.? I'm asking $20K OBO which is well below the Old Cars
#2 price.? I would consider an orphan car/truck trade if it were in comparable
condition.? I'm located in east-central Illinois.?

Mike Klepp? (217) 354-4534
'48 Chevy 3100 Deluxe
'65 Chevy C-10
'53 Ford Customline