RE: [oletrucks] Radiator configuration for 57 chevy 3100

To: Captain Kirk <thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Radiator configuration for 57 chevy 3100
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:22:32 -0400
my 350/700r4 setup has 4' between a stock radiator and a long waterpump.i
stuck an electric fan & shroud in there and have 1.5' left.how close is your
distributor to the firewall?i'm sending a photo (list won't see it), it's not
the best angle
it was more to document a problem with the fan shroudKurt 58 3100 Apache
project the 'Duracell Project' it keeps going... and going...When I die, i
want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out like everyone
else in the car.  > From: thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com> Subject: [oletrucks]
Radiator configuration for 57 chevy 3100> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:16:38
-0700> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net> > Hey Guys,> After installing a 305/700r4
combo in my '57 Chevy 3100 series, i am having> difficulty with the radiator
as there is no space for it. The water pump and> crankshaft pulley setup takes
up way more space (front to back) than the other> water pump and pulley setup
on the old V8 that i pulled out.> > Do i need to also swap water pumps and
crank pulleys to make room for a> radiator?> > And if i re-use the factory
radiator what do i use for a transmission cooler?> > God Bless,> Captain Kirk>
'57 Chevy 3100> Mira Loma, CA> ** sent from mobile phone **>
Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn 10 hidden secrets from Jamie.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]