Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - more bad news

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>, "oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - more bad news
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:52:36 -0800
I just heard from the rebuilder. He said the engine is basically toast. New
crank, new rod, new oil pump, recondition the rest of the rods, I screwed up
the cylinders when taking the edge off, etc., etc... more money than the
engine is worth it seems.  Looks like I gotta weigh my options.

Anyone have a spare block laying around???? :-)
Bob