Re: [Oletrucks] Rims for '49 Chevy Pickup

To: "David Raphael" <draphael@comcast.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Rims for '49 Chevy Pickup
From: "H. E. Spencer" <spencer-h@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:45:32 -0700
I've got a set of four six lug wheels coming off of my 55 1st series truck.
The front wheels are clear, and the rearend project is next (as in August).
I'm 99 percent positive the wheels are 15 inch and that they are not
original. Ask me questions and I'll have a sighted friend find the answers
or send photos. I'm in Reno. Harry